Léa-Linux & amis :   LinuxFR   GCU-Squad   GNU
Trop basse resolution sur Notebook_ i945_sur sus
Envoyé par: connectyx

Bad Resolution on Notebook_ i945 (?)on Asus

Pleeease;
I really don't understand; for the svga resolution, ONLY Debian (and Windows) bring me to the 1024x600 or 1024x768; when I am with others Distributions: it means : Slackware, Ubuntu, LinuxMint; it's seems impossible to fly over the 800x600.
The 'problem' is that it's a small Notebook, and so ... it's 'hard' !
I don't "play"; only looking for (Computer) News; it's means the chipset is still "alive"; not weak (i-945 on Asus).
When i crashed my hdd, i was obliged to reinstall ALL; and i found Win-Drivers telling me i need ... TWO gb of Memory !!!! So funny for me, so i took the time to find out the "OLD" driver; and ... 'great': it was ok.
But, there i'm talking about Win Systems, and i would find how to do on Linux . If someone know how to do ?
Thank's a lot.

"Merci beaucoup"; we say in my (french) language.

Poste le Monday 17 March 2014 22:40:03
Répondre     Citer    
Re: Trop basse resolution sur Notebook_ i945_sur sus
Envoyé par: nicola

I think that it’s a driver issue. Maybe that the other distros don’t use the right driver.

--
On ne prête qu’aux riches, et on a bien raison, parce que les autres remboursent difficilement.
-+- Tristan Bernard (1866-1947) -+-

Poste le Wednesday 19 March 2014 16:17:09
Répondre     Citer    

Veuillez vous authentifier auparavant pour commenter.

Ce forum !
Trop basse resolution sur Notebook_ i945_sur sus
Vous voulez savoir si votre matériel est supporté par Linux, ou vous avez un problème pour installer un module ? Ce forum est pour vous !

Sauf mention contraire, les documentations publiées sont sous licence Creative-Commons